Here are some ideas to make your table look beautiful
Table and Place Setting Decorations
Edible Name Tags
• Either make your own shortbread cookies or use ready made, and pipe the name of your guest in the centre using Dr. Oetker Writing Icing or Designer Icing.
• If you make your own shortbread you can personalise the cookies by using different shaped cutters.
• Wrap the finished shortbread cookies in cellophane gift bags and place at each table setting.
• Decorate a place setting by making garlands of small fresh edible flowers and herbs.
• Make the garlands just larger than your dinner plates, so that when you place the plate on the table it sits neatly inside the garland.
• For a stunning and edible-table centrepiece use a pedestal cake stand or plate and pile up different fruits into a pyramid shape.
• Decorate the fruits with edible flowers and fresh bay leaves.