Homemade cookies are a hit with everyone and these have the added benefit of added fibre
100g (4oz) butter or margarine, softened
100g (4oz) unsweetened muesli
1 sachet (1 tsp) Dr. Oetker Baking Powder
175g (6oz) wholewheat plain flour
100g (4oz) light brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
A few drops orange extract
100g Dr. Oetker Milk Chocolate Chips
1.Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C Fan, Gas Mark 4) Line 2 large baking sheets with baking parchment.
2. Beat together the butter and sugar until pale and creamy.
3. Stir in the egg and orange extract. Fold in the remaining ingredients until well combined.
4. Divide into 16 walnut-sized pieces and roll each into a ball. Space about 7cm (3 inch) apart, on the prepared baking sheets, and press down slightly using the back of a fork.
5. Bake for about 10 mins until just firm and lightly golden.
6. Leave to cool for 5 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool.