12 Dr. Oetker Fun Baking Cases
50g (2oz) low fat spread
200g (7oz) plain flour
2 sachets (2 tsp) Dr. Oetker Baking Powder
3 tbsp caster sugar
1 large egg
Dr. Oetker Natural Vanilla Extract
150ml (5fl.oz) skimmed milk
150g (5oz) frozen Summer berry mix
2 tsp icing sugar, to dust
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C Fan, Gas Mark 4). Line 12 cup cake tins with Baking Cases.
2. Put the low fat spread in a small saucepan, cover and melt the over a very low heat; set aside to cool.
3. Sieve the flour, Baking Powder and sugar into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
4. Mix the egg, Natural Vanilla Extract and milk together and pour into the well along with the melted low fat spread. Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the milk mixture to form a smooth batter.
5. Put the frozen berries in a clean food bag, and, holding the end, smash the berries using a rolling pin until lightly crushed. Fold into the cake batter and spoon into the cake cases.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until risen, pale golden and firm to the touch. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
7. Dust lightly with icing sugar to serve.