Makes 9 large muffins
Dr. Oetker Muffin Cases
275g (10oz) plain flour
2 sachets (4 tsp) Dr. Oetker Baking Powder
4 tbsp cocoa powder
75g (3oz) caster sugar
2 medium size eggs
225ml (8fl.oz) milk
110g (4oz) butter, melted
1 tsp Dr. Oetker Natural Vanilla Extract
75g (3oz) Dr. Oetker Plain Chocolate Chips
75g (3oz) Dr. Oetker White Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 and place 9 Muffin Cases in a muffin / deep cupcake tin.
2. Sieve the flour, Baking Powder and cocoa powder together in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the sugar, eggs, milk, butter and Natural Vanilla Extract.
4. Fold the flour and Baking Powder into the egg mixture, add the Chocolate Chips and mix gently to a lumpy batter.
5. Divide the mixture between the muffin cases and bake at the top of the oven for 25-30 minutes until well risen and firm to the touch.
6. Remove muffins from tin and cool on a wire rack.