Pud in a Mug Competition T&Cs
1. The Instagram Promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary.
The promotion opens and closes on the following dates and times:
1. 14th August 2017 at 6pm, to 21st August at 9am
2. 11th September 2017 at 6pm, to 18th September at 9am
3. 23rd October 2017 at 6pm, to 30th October at 9am
4. 13th November 2017 at 6pm, to 20th November at 9am
5. 11th December 2017 at 6pm, to 18th December at 9am
Entries submitted after these final closing dates will not be included.
Entries for a chance to win*:
1. “Not a morning person” Mug from Happy Jackson
2. 52 Pud in a Mugs in a variety of flavours
3. “I hate you the least” Mug from Ohh Deer
4. 52 Pud in a Mugs in a variety of flavours
5. Cat Mug from Sassbelle
*Number for prize matches the promotional dates listed above.
The prizes will be posted out to the winning entrants. Entries can be made within the promotional period above on Instagram.
*For those without an Instagram account, go to www.instagram.com, follow the instructions, read the Terms & Conditions and obtain an account.
3. Only one entry per person per competition across Instagram. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be valid once. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
4. No cash or other alternative prizes will be available, in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control, whereby The Promoter reserves the right to substitute for any similar alternative prize of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by The Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
5. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted & be bound by these Terms & Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to The Promoter acting as Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion & any other purposes to which the entrant has expressly consented. All entry instructions form part of these Terms & Conditions.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the Entrants. By entering the promotion, the Entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.
7. The winner will be selected at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received during the time period.
Winner’s details can be obtained for up to 3 months after the closing date by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. The winners will be notified via Instagram through direct message of the claim process within 28 days of the each closing date. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by The Promoter within 28 days of such notification, The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
There is no alternative to the stated prize or any cash substitute. The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, in part or whole, with an alternative of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances beyond its control.
9. These Terms & Conditions will be based on English law and the courts of the England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
10. The decision of The Promoter is final in respect of all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe you have breached any of these Terms & Conditions.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram and release Instagram of any and all liability in relation to this promotion. You are providing your information to The Promoter and not to Instagram.
Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Pud in a Mug Instagram page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of Pud in a Mug or directly aimed at The Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
13. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website since numerous factors outside the control of The Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. No responsibility will be accepted if:
• Any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions
• Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption
• For claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt
• Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the Instagram page or any combination thereof
Responsible for the International website:
Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
Telephone: +49 (0) 521 155-0
For enquiries in the UK:
Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd.
4600 Park Approach
Dr. Oetker (UK) Limited is registered in the UK under 4293376
VAT registration number 789096953
Online dispute resolution: The EU provides a platform for online resolution of disputes arising out of online agreements. Please see: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Alternative dispute resolution: We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in alternative dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration tribunal.