These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
PROMOTER: Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd., Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8GB.
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, over the age of 18 except for employees of Dr. Oetker, their families and any agents or companies associated with the promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. Internet access along with a valid Twitter account are required. If you do not have an account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
3. Only 1 entry per person per post is permitted during the promotion. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promotion.
1. The competition runs from 8pm on the 17th November 2020 until 23.59pm on the 22nd November 2020.
HOW TO ENTER
1. To enter all you have to do is comment on our Twitter post telling us the name of the classic French patisserie bake the image is trying to show.
2. Entries will be rejected and deleted from the prize draw if they:
· contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
· represent a danger to health and safety;
· refer to illegal activities;
· include any link to inappropriate drinking;
· include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you;
· refer to brands other than those of Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd;
· contain content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code.
THE PRIZE AND NOTIFYING DETAILS
1. Only 1 prize will be awarded. The prize is a bundle of Dr. Oetker products worth £40.00 RRP consisting of:
· Dr. Oetker Bicarbonate of Soda
· Dr. Oetker Baking Powder
· Dr. Oetker Milk Chocolate Chunks
· Dr. Oetker Hundreds and Thousands
· Dr. Oetker Vanilla Extract
· Dr. Oetker Milk Chocolate
· Dr. Oetker Cocoa Powder
· Dr. Oetker Rainbow Cupcake Cases
· Dr. Oetker Extra Dark Baking Chocolate
· Dr. Oetker White Baking Chocolate
· Dr. Oetker Lemon Drizzle Traybake
· Dr. Oetker Chocolate and Caramel Traybake
· Dr. Oetker Carrot Cake Traybake
· Dr. Oetker Chocolate Buttercream
· Dr. Oetker Vanilla Buttercream
· Dr. Oetker Unicorn Confetti Sprinkles
· Dr. Oetker Mermaid Treasure Sprinkles
· Dr. Oetker Rose Gold Sprinkles
· Dr. Oetker Giant Stars Chocolate Placements
· Dr. Oetker Letters and Numbers Chocolate Placements
· Dr. Oetker Mini Flower Placements
2. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received up to the competition closing date. The draw will take place on 23rd November 2020 using a random automated computer program.
3. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the draw date via the social media platform that was used to enter the competition (Twitter). Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
4. The winner will be required to accept their prize by providing their home postal address by sending a direct message on Twitter. The prize bundle will then be posted to them within 10 working days via Fedex/TNT.
5. If a winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 working days of notification receipt, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner from the valid entries received during the promotional period. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize.
6. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
7. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to substitute a prize with one equivalent or of greater value in the event of non-availability of the stated prize, or for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd.
8. Each prize winners name will be used in reasonable publicity for which there will be no recompense. Information may be used by the Promoter in any marketing and publicity materials, which the Promoter may choose to issue (at the Promoters discretion) and if requested, the winner will participate in any publicity or other promotional activities that the Promoter may reasonably request without any further recompense.
9. If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available the winner’s surname and county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by emailing . We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winners’ list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
1. Data Protection: Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679.
3. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
4. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize.Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
5. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted Invalid entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
6. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
7. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. will reject entries which are (but not limited to) offensive, abusive, misleading, unethical, discriminating, defaming or pornographic in nature and such posts will not be entered into the giveaway.
8. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
10. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. has no control over communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
11. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
12. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
13. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid.
14. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
15. This promotion will be governed by laws of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
16. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Twitter. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this website.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to The Promoter and not to Twitter and that Twitter have no liability for any element of this promotion nor shall Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. have any liability for any acts or omissions of Twitter.
Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. Centrum, 4600 Park Approach Thorpe Park Leeds LS15 8GB United Kingdom
We need these cookies and similar technologies to enable the basic functions of our website. This includes, for example, saving these settings. This is strictly necessary so that you cannot switch this off.
To ensure that we can tailor our marketing campaigns to your needs, we collect how you come to our website and how you interact with our advertisements. This helps us to make not only our ads, but also our content even better for you. Our marketing partners also use this information for their own purposes, e.g. to personalise your account or profile on their platform.